Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

R&R: A Push for Less Serious Fishing

With the absurdities of the internet its easy to get caught up in the mix of it. It wasn't long ago I was consumed by the idea of lifelist fishing, PB hunting, and the idea of doing anything else were merely days in the way of my self prescribed goals. Fueled by other like minded individuals constantly, I was exhausting my resources to be a part of the rat race. As my number of jobs continued to grow, so did the demands, time started to dwindle, so did the money, and the idea of sitting alone next to a bank on my only day off while my family sat around without me got less and less appealing.

Then I mellowed out. I decided between all the roadtrips, steelhead, and snakeheads it was time to go fishing with friends and family, sometimes opting not to cast the pole at all. It was back to the basics, having funs with friends, teaching my wife and daughter Madelyn, and relegating myself to hook tyer.

Here are some of my recent exploits, all equally rewarding...





Brice - Rockbass

 Hughsie - Smallmouth Bass

 Connor - 3lb Largemouth Bass

 Connor - Brook Trout

 Maddy/Kori - Rockbass

 Maddy - American Eel

 Maddy - Smallmouth Bass

 Maddy - American Eel

 Maddy - Pumpkinseed

 Maddy - Bluegill

Kori - Black Crappie

 1st Ever Handlined Fish - Bluegill

Redbreast Sunfish

No comments:

Post a Comment