Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2016

A Year In Review : 2010

2010 Spreading the angler wings...

Common Carp Efforts

I had absolutely NO IDEA how to fish for Carp. Say what you will about them, they are a very difficult fish to catch the proper way. Most settle for shoving bows or spears into them without their due respect, this fish are a formidable opponent and are no question better fighters than a "standard" game fish. My Buddy Mike from Philly gave me a spot to check out for Common Carp. Shortly thereafter he took me to fish his one spot that produced a 24lber, definitely not something I've forgotten or topped to this day.




Canada Trip 2010
This was the first time I ever left the country, 3 days with a guide on the Rideau River, catching lifer pike was definitely stays with you for awhile.





Summer Salt
The NJ party boat madness from 2009 followed into 2010






2010 Shad Run
2010 saw the continuance of my shad obsession





Catfish Glory

Thanks to my buddy Adam 2010 was the year I learned how to properly target Channel Catfish, I caught them before however 2010 was the year I truly "caught the catfish bug" and started catching proper specimens




       

Home 

















No comments:

Post a Comment